The land has been recently rezoned to R2 Residential which means subdivision potential for the savvy buyer looking to make money in the future. The moment you enter this amazing property you will be impressed; the owners have created a unique homestead by extensively considering the locale and surrounding beaches whilst maintaining privacy and serenity of the land and distant neighbours.
The home comprises 5 large bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, main with ensuite & WIR, two other bedrooms with WIR. Upstairs enjoys a great open floor plan with a large modern kitchen boasting a butler's pantry and sizable island bench. The kitchen overlooks the informal family room and dining area with views out to the cabana, pool and beyond. Relax in the large formal lounge with extensive north facing windows and a cozy combustion fireplace. In summer open up the bifold doors from the living area to capture the sea breeze or alternatively enjoy the cool from the ducted air conditioning.
In fact there are multiple living areas spread over two levels and the current rumpus room downstairs, with totally private shower and toilet, allows scope for teenagers retreat or self-contained granny flat.
Entertaining is a dream here with a North Easterly facing, huge undercover cabana overlooking the sundrenched sparkling pool and free flowing lush green land. Enjoy those home movie nights with your own personal cinema room or invite your mates over to watch the footy.
The architectural design of the house affords the home owner numerous functional options. For the small business owner, the home office includes a separate entry at the front of the house. Alternately if you need space for your equipment, tools or toys the massive man cave, accessible via a separate roller-door, offers a sizable workshop, gym and storage area - ideal for a tradie, boatie, personal trainer or woodworking hobbyist.
Call me now to arrange an inspection.
* North East Facing 2.5 Acre block in Terrigal
* Zoned R2 for Residential development
* North Easterly aspect with views through to Crackneck Lookout
* Elevated position on the block to catch the sea breeze
* Complete indoor /outdoor living with bi-fold doors opening out onto a 6m x 6m covered cabana overlooking the swimming pool
* Extra Large 10m x 6m swimming pool with water feature.
* 5 bedrooms - all bedrooms at least queen-sized
* Ensuite with built-in spa bath, heated floors and heated towel rack
* High ceilings throughout the main living areas
* Formal lounge with slow combustion fireplace
* Downstairs family room / games room (presently converted to independent single bedroom flat with own kitchenette and separate access)
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs / split system air conditioning downstairs
* Home office with separate entry
* Dedicated home theatre / media room
* Ducted vacuum system
* Massive workshop and storage area with roller-door access
* Triple garage
* 3 Phase power
* Solar panels
* Water tanks x 2 (5000L for topping up the pool, 10000L for toilets/laundry)
* Town water and sewer
Inspections are via open home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Jamie Goddard on 0404 478 076.