Located in one of Terrigal's quietest family oriented areas, this North facing Torrens title duplex has been designed with privacy, convenience, practicality and comfort in mind.
Enjoying an elevated position taking in distant ocean views and capturing sea breezes, this freshly painted, modern home showcases three bedrooms, spacious open plan living, two bathrooms, double garage with internal access and a professionally landscaped backyard and covered entertaining area that is straight out of a lifestyle magazine.
Offers the ability to live all on one level, you're in close reach of local schools, sports and shopping precincts you can enjoy all that is on offer when settling in Terrigal.
* Located within Terrigal primary and secondary schools catchment areas
* Open plan living and dining area that flows outwards to the north facing balcony
* Spacious and tranquil outdoor entertaining area complete with pergola
* Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
* Two additional bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Spacious contemporary main bathroom complete with bathtub
* Abundance of natural light throughout thanks to the North facing aspect
* Natural gas connected
* Large internal laundry
* Fully fenced, landscaped yard, plenty of space for kids and pets to play safely
* Reverse cycle air con
* Huge under house storage
* 2.7 meter high ceilings
* Ideal low maintenance duplex
Inspections are via open home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Colin Granger on 0400 040 990